1. Investment is difficult because we make strategies based on past performance but lose conviction in the future performance.
2. Never retire. Only become financially independent so that you never retire.
3. We see the last Bull market are as a “lost opportunity” to sell but see the next Bull market as an “impending opportunity” to buy.
4. We see the last Bear market as an “opportunity lost” but the next Bear market as a “looming threat”.
5. Selling should be something that’s done sparingly and associated with your goals and not what market prices are doing.
MONETONIC FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD
Contact us : 022-24301200
Email us : email@example.com