1.Please don’t keep looking at your portfolio. It may lead to impulsive unwanted reaction.

2.Please continue your SIPs.

You may also top up if you have any surplus money

3.Wealth is created because we invest in down markets.

4.Stick to the investment discipline both in good times and bad. This is the key to wealth creation.

5.Remember markets are up around 70% of the time and down during the remaining 30%.

6.In the long run, the markets are in permanent uptrend.

7.Volatility scares enough people out of the market to generate superior returns for those who stay in.


Happy Investing!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *